INFORMATION COLLECTED BY NETTARE.COM
A - NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE
This section clarifies what information we may collect when you simply browse the Website(s), without being logged on the Website(s), and how we process such information.
We do not collect or process personal data to ensure your navigation on the Website; however, if you are logged on the Website (e.g. on our online shop), navigation information may potentially be combined with your personal data and, if you agreed to, be used to get to know you better and to enhance our services.
The Nettare staff in charge of the Digital department at Nettare or otherwise employed by Nettare, or any other entity of the Nettare Division engaged to carry out specific operations on the Website – e.g. development of the online channel, statistical purposes – may process the information collected during your navigation on the Website(s) and/or provided by you when using the Website(s) and its services.
• Your contact details such as customer name, email address, nettare.com account password, phone number and shipping address
• Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by Nettare.com but is held by our Payment Gateway partner (CC Avenue). CCAvenue uses the most powerful Verisign secure socket layer (SSL) for encrypting customer data during transmission. To put this into non-technical terms, it would take 340,000,000,000 years for today's fastest computers to crack Verisign SSL. This ensures highest possible security for you.
• Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
• Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by nettare.com) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
• Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
• Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube sign in information
• We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
• User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
• User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
• We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
• We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
• Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
• We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
• We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
• We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
• Nettare.com provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from nettare.com, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: email@example.com